Sunday 8 June 2014

What are we eating for the rest of the week?

Forgive me for being slack with my meal plans but I have been busy graduating from my course and working part time as well as the gym and a new counsellor.
Here is our meal plan from today until shopping day (Friday)

Monday
Breakfast - Pancakes with maple syrup and berries
Lunch - Leftover cous cous and chicken
Dinner - Pumpkin soup with homemade bread rolls
Tuesday
Breakfast - Yoghurt with oats and berries
Lunch - Leftover pumpkin soup
Dinner - Lasagne with sweet potato wedges smothered in garlic and Tuscan seasoning

Wednesday
Breakfast - Eggs on toast
Lunch - Leftover lasagne with a salad
Dinner - Chicken parmigiana with steamed broccoli

Thursday
Breakfast - Yoghurt and fruit
Lunch - Chicken and salad wrap
Dinner - Homemade pizzas with pumpkin and carrot fries

Our meals are simple, they don't cost a lot, we stretch them to make it last, we are certainly not missing out, in fact I had a blood test last week and since I started eating like this again my results had improved quite a lot so I was very proud of myself.

1 comment:

  1. My Super Kid
    My Super Kid :- Get Nursery Rhymes, Story book, Kids Rhymes DVD & Children Books To Learn from My Super Kids, My Super Kid, MySuperKid
    My Super Kid
    My Super Kids
    Mysuperkid
    My Super Kids, My Super Kid, MySuperKid, Children books, Nursery Rhymes, Rhymes for kids, colouring book, Kids toys, kids book, story book/children story, kids cd/dvd, activity book, activity book for children, activity book for kid, educational app for kid, educational app for child, Learning and activity toys, Alphabets, puzzles, puzzles book

    ReplyDelete